The Dead Connection loves Walker Stalker Con and we strive to keep you updated on the ins and outs of the con. Today we have a big news for you!
Walker Stalker Con has implemented a new system for autograph pre-sales for high demand guests. WSC started this process just prior to WS London 2017 for Norman Reedus and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. We have just gotten word that WS Nashville and WS Atlanta will have pre-sales for Norman & JDM.
So far, these are the only 2 celebs that will have pre-sale autographs
Walker Stalker Con has said there could be more guests that may be included in the Pre-Sale.
Veteran convention goers know that waiting in line is just part of the con experience. There is only 1 celeb for 40,000+ fans in attendance per day so it takes time to get to meet the actors at their tables. Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) and Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan) are fan favorites for a reason- they are extremely nice guys who take time to talk with each fan at their tables and sign autographs. It is truly an unforgettable, priceless experience that makes your wait in line worth it.
Here’s what you need to know about Autograph Pre-Sales:
- A Pre-Sale Autograph ticket will be required to enter the line of certain actors (i.e. Norman Reedus and Jeffrey Dean Morgan).
- There will be no codes or special links for purchasing a Pre-Sale Autograph. This will ensure a smooth check-out process for all attendees.
- All Pre-Sale Autographs will be limited to one purchase, per actor. If you are able to get a Pre-Sale Autograph ticket, you will have the chance to purchase additional signatures at the celebrity’s booth at the convention.
- Once your Pre-Sale Autograph is purchased, you will be assigned a group and a scheduled time (just like a Photo Op!)
- All Platinum and Gold Pass holders will have the option of using one of their Autograph vouchers per actor.
- No additional autographs will be sold in person, and line access each day will be restricted to those with Pre-Sale Autograph vouchers.
- Children ages 10 & under may have a parent or guardian stand in the autograph line with them (Children ages 11 & up will require a voucher).
These pre-sales are designed and implemented to help the fans enjoy the convention more. Can you imagine standing in line to meet Norman all day and miss the convention all together?!
Also, keep this in mind: Never buy a ticket to the con just to see one celebrity. Go for the full convention experience! Get selfies & autographs from as many celebs as you can, hit the Vendor Alley for some awesome ‘stuff and thangs‘ and mix & mingle with other fans! That’s why you go to the con 🙂
If you have never attended a WSC please be sure to read our Survival Tips from Atlanta 2016 and 2015. We tackle everything from what to wear to navigating Photo Ops! These posts are worth your time to read so you can better prepare yourself for a successful con trip.
We are also here to answer your questions so, please, don’t be shy! Send us your questions, comments & concerns: We love to help where we can!
Update! The pre-sale autographs for WS San Francisco went on sale March 29, 2017 and seemed to go very well. It took a few days for the autographs to be completely sold out. However, autos for WSNashville sold out in a couple of minutes. Jessie and Allie bought one for Norman and were very pleased with the process at the convention. To read about WS Nasville click here.